Debbie Staab, ABR
With over 30 years in the real estate industry and 16 years of selling, Debbie brings a broad range of knowledge with all aspects of the real estate transaction. She has been licensed as a full time REALTOR® in Missouri and Kansas since July 2000. Prior to selling, Debbie was a Home Warranty Account Manager (1994-2000) and trained REALTORS® on the ins and outs of the warranty programs. She traveled the States of Missouri and Kansas and met many of her colleagues that she works with today through this time period.
Debbie was Relocation Coordinator for Coldwell Banker Hardin Stockton Headquarters in Overland Park in the mid-80's and has a great background of how to work with the Relocation Co.'s as well as the relocating employee during this transition. She was the Marketing Director for a national appraisal co. in the early 90's and lead the residential appraisal department to the highest volume level they'd seen since the inception of the department.
Debbie earned her ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation in 2002 which is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
Debbie's love and enthusiasm for houses and her comprehensive knowledge of the real estate industry give her the advantage in marketing your home and/or finding you a new home. She works with every one of her buyers and sellers with great excitement and personalizes every transaction! She is dedicated to her clients as they are the utmost priority to her during this exciting time!
Debbie and her husband Alex have been married for over 30 yrs and have 3 wonderful sons and a grand-daughter, all whom now live in Kansas City! Debbie enjoys traveling with her family, playing golf and gardening.
Thomas Staab, ABR
Thomas is a licensed REALTOR® in both Missouri and Kansas. Thomas brings a multi-faceted background to the team where he leverages his training, education and knowledge of the real estate business. Shifting from the corporate side of the world, Thomas previously worked at the RE/MAX World Headquarters in Denver, CO. Thomas graduated from Colorado State University’s school of business with his Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Business Administration, with concentrations in Marketing and Real Estate. Thomas’ roots are in Kansas City, he grew up in the Brookside/Waldo area and attended Rockhurst High School. He loves to travel and enjoys most anything outdoors; his favorite place in the world is New Zealand – and would go back any chance he gets.
Thomas earned his ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) designation in 2015 which is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
• Liaison between RE/MAX, LLC Headquarters and 5,000+ associates and 800+ offices
• Input and maintain agent & office’s: commission, transactions, volume, demographic data and awards
• Cultivate professional relationships with office administrators
• Generate and analyze monthly data spreadsheets summarizing associate count and commissions
• Provide transaction and volume trends for regional vice presidents and regional business consultants
• Manage year-end reconciliation and verifications that drives associate recognition and office billing
• Participate in the execution of annual awards celebrations for associates and offices
• Train all new Membership Data & Statistics Coordinators on Membership processes
• Work closely with the IT department on cross-functional portals between HQ and the specific region
• Responsible for creating and distributing quarterly ranking reports detailing the region’s top producers
• Generated monthly reports summarizing associate net gain data and top associate rankings
Alex is a licensed REALTOR® and Attorney, bringing the legal background to the team. He’s been a licensed attorney in the State of Missouri since 1987 and obtained his real estate license in 2010. He graduated from Rockhurst High School in 1980. He attended Rockhurst University with degrees in Economics and Political Science. Alex attended Law School at University of Missouri – Kansas City and was selected for law review and graduated in 1987.
Alex also has a love for houses and has rehabbed numerous homes throughout the Brookside area. He enjoys seeing the transformation of a worn out home come to life again. His rehabs are kept within the style of the home but with modern updates that buyers like to see.